Monday 7 October 2013

Survived the first night :)

7th October 2013

I survived the first night in hospital!!! Woo hooooo!

I must tell you all it wasn't easy, between being distraught for missing my boys and the constant sleep interruptions (the fun of sharing a room) it was very difficult. I have been informed I am staying tonight also and I hope that being the second night and having a new, much quieter, roommate I will find it much easier.

I had a visit from Aidan and Harry and had plenty of Dr's, midwives, cleaners, peads and a lady from medicare to keep me entertained :)

The most hilarious part of my day had to be this mornings rounds, it really is just like in the movies where there are 5 or so Dr's who walk in, stand around your bed, stare at you but only one of them speaks.

The bleeding seems to have slowed down which is good and perhaps I might be let out tomorrow...

I have had some nice meals with rather questionable desserts (no idea what they were) and plenty of nice snacks brought in by Aidan :)

We talked to the pead today who gave us some real insight to what we were in for and the decisions that would have to be made at each gestational milestone. Our ultimate goal is at least 28 weeks if not 32 then full term. Born any earlier and we risk losing one if not both twins.

So exhausted now and it's almost 7pm which is not far off bed time I think. Two hours sleep last night but hopefully much more tonight.
Expecting a visit from my mother in law and my harry boy very soon :)

Update you all tomorrow

Xx B&S

No comments:

Post a Comment