Tuesday 8 October 2013

Loneliness and feeling "Stuck"

9th October 2013

So my roommate left last night and although it's nice having a room to yourself there comes a point at around 7pm where you just feel lonely.....

I watched a movie, we'll started one, and tried to keep my mind off things. I managed about an hour before I decided it would be less lonely if I went to sleep.

This morning I woke up early enough that should a midwife come in with all the energy of someone about to go home I would be ready...alas this did not happen till 7:30am.

I had a fair amount of loss last night and brighter pink loss when I checked first thing. This is not a good thing.....

Had a few pains this morning which according to one dr isnt good.

Looking forward to breakfast and rounds should start shortly.....woo it just arrived!

Will update after I stuff my face and rounds are over :)

Xx B&S

So guess what!!!!! The Dr's are going to review my bloods and possibly let me go home today or tomorrow!!!!

Also, breakfast was brill as usual.

I have a new roommate too. She is older than me, has two other children is heavily pregnant and is apparently dying because she needs a cigarette...... she is heading off for one soon......

Anyways some good news for this morning at least :)

Xx B&S

No comments:

Post a Comment