Sunday 6 October 2013

First hospital stay....

6th October 2013

We were about to head to a barbecue and I started bleeding.......

Normally I would freak out but we have been through so much it just seems more like a small hurdle now.

We went to pac and got seen by the Dr's. The bleed seems to have stopped but they want to keep me in for a few days to make sure I don't go into labor.

This was daunting just thinking about staying the night but to not see my boy in the morning is just plain awful!!! It's 10 pm and I miss him terribly! Sharing a room and my 17 year old roommate has been alone for the last few days and must be lonely as I'm the last 5 minutes I now know her whole life story as well as been told that 30 (my age) is really old.....

Hoping that I get some sleep tonight and can perhaps go home tomorrow?

I take my hat off to all the hospital bed resters out there it isn't easy!

That's all from me tonight...

Xx B&S

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I feel really bad having to wake ppl up to take their vital signs first thing in the morning when they've obviously slept really bad and they're finally enjoying a deep sleep... stupid rules. It's not like sick ppl need to rest or anything... ugh

      Delete