Tuesday 15 October 2013

It's been a while.

15th October 2013

**Today is pregnancy and infant loss awareness day, so to all you strong mummas out there I send my love to you, your partners and your children as well as to all the wee angels taken far too soon **

I haven't updated in a while and I'm not sure why. Perhaps it's because I have spent more time updating my facebook status? There is something about putting personal things in your status that makes you think, will me status be appreciated? Will anyone care? Will it offend someone? Who really knows!
I recently read a post on a forum that stated some viewers of this persons posts were upset by and not appreciative of this woman posting pictures of her angel baby after it was stillborn. I myself don't understand what all the fuss is about but once again I am left wondering, if something like that bothers people and people that are supposedly your friends (they are on your friends list) then what other things might offend....

Back to updating you all, we had a PAC appointment on Saturday to get blood taken and vitals checked which took about 3 hours by the time the Dr was available to check me over and dismiss us but they were concerned about my Pap smear taken when I was admitted for bleeding as it showed Infection but my bloods did not. It turns out that the antibiotics I was on should kill it so I was sent home. Will get a recheck tomorrow at our HRC appointment tomorrow. 

Other than that I have had a wee bit of rest and have been very tired, I had a hard day yesterday as our boy was sick and very needy and wouldn't sleep so I was left with him and ended up with a wee bit of blood loss and pains which righted themselves by evening. Today though I had a great day as the boys went up north to find a backpack carrier for Harry so I took the time to sit down but also get a few things done. One of which was work on the crochet blanket further which I have almost run out of wool for!

One thing I did for myself today which I found rather therapeutic and uplifting was to paint my nails! Broadway pink with pink glitter on top :) it's so good o do a little something for yourself when you have the chance.

I think that's all for tonight so will see how tomorrow goes!


Xx B&S 

No comments:

Post a Comment