Monday 2 September 2013

Today

3rd September 2013

Woo so we are all caught up now and here is my post for today.

All previous posts are information specific to what I could remember and didn't contain anything all that personal but I think you will find a fair bit more personal stuff in the posts from here on as, well, sometimes a woman just needs to get it out in the open.

Last night was a not too uncomfortable night as the last few months have been rather sleepless to say the least. My energy has started to return though and I no longer require (or rather just plain CONK OUT) a day sleep in the afternoons. I did however have a fairly large fluid loss though which is probably due to there being no loss yesterday.

So far September has been lovely and we have been rather fortunate to have great weather which we managed to go to the beach in and not get cold.

Our next appointment is tomorrow and I feel confident that the babies are okay and we will see the same sight we have been for the last 5 weeks. We are now at 17 weeks gestation and I have felt the babies (well one at least) moving a fair bit the last week. I have felt them move from about 13 weeks but only because I knew what I was feeling.

Must get round to entering pictures into the previous posts and also take a new belly shot!

Until next time! (which will most likely be tomorrow after our appointment)

Oh and a belly shot at 17 weeks taken today :)


xx B&S (Bubble and Squeak)

No comments:

Post a Comment