Saturday 7 September 2013

5am...

So last night we changed prime ministers.... I'm not going to say gained because as of yet there are no visible gains to be seen as a New Zealander living in Australia with no citizenship. 

Anyways, the entire night I have been awake every half hour or so as my uterus contracts with painless Braxton hicks (who was Braxton? Must google this later) which in turn is expelling fluid in large amounts... There isn't a lot of blood mixed in so not sure where this precious fluid is coming from.

I am hoping its not from baby b and that it was just trapped somewhere. Soaked an entire maternity pad which I wouldn't usually do throughout an entire day of activity!

Last 3-4 days there has been more fluid loss than normal and I am really hoping that all is still well with our baby b but also with our baby a.

Not sure if we should head to emergency tomorrow to get checked out as its not really an emergency but there isn't anywhere else for us to go (the beauty of limbo) until we hit the 20week mark (counting down the days) in 16 days time.

Been rather moody as of late but I am putting that down to pregnancy insomnia and all the hormones (although I'm pretty sure hormones get blamed for everything and not just during pregnancy) my one solace is my always cheerful little guy Harry! I think I would go insane if I didn't get to see his happy, oh I am so glad to see you, face every morning.

Might try get back to sleep now as I have been awake for an hour and a half and wake up time is merely a half hour away....

Good morning Australia, and good night to those of you who are now off to bed.

Xx B&S 

Just an update after a couple of hours sleep, had around 30 BH last night which in turn has also made my back very sore!! Woke up this morning after a dream that I delivered one twin on the footpath!! Was very cute though with lots of dark hair. 
This morning I am still in bed at 10:30am feeling exhausted and sore while still getting BH, my lovely husband is about to make pancakes! Love him <3

2 comments:

  1. I am struck by how positive you seem in your posts - good for you. I can't say that I've been able to maintain that same attitude.
    Sending you luck and strength,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nancy x I think it's because we got so down thinking negatively that we just had to push through the positive just so we could survive. Xx

      Delete