Monday 2 September 2013

Follow up from our latest scan

28th August 2013

This brings you up to our latest appointment which was a follow up from our last scan.

I had been experiencing Braxton hicks already and was a little concerned as I hadn't had any till 20 weeks with Harry but the dr assured us that all was well and you can get them this early.

The scan showed a bright bowel on Baby B which means that on the sonogram it glowed white the same as bones do which could either indicate that the baby has a chromosomal problem (we are prepared for this already) or it simply may have swallowed blood. We think this is highly likely also due to the rupture and the internal bleeding so will just have to wait and see how the next scan at 20 weeks goes in order to assess the situation further.

Oh and I forgot to mention that the Friday after our booking in appointment I had been contacted to say that I have a bladder infection so was to pick up antibiotics asap.

Anyways back to the visit. I had also got back the test results from my thiroid blood test and they, as all things in our current pregnancy are, were very confusing! the measure three things and one was high, they other two were low which didn't compute! We will find out at the next appointment if she has figured anything out otherwise we will be going for another blood test after that.

All up to date so far I hope you are enjoying reading my blog and if anything it is interesting if not informative or comforting.

No comments:

Post a Comment