Tuesday 10 September 2013

Pinched nerves

10th September 2013

So after all my BH on Saturday night I found that I had pinched a nerve in my lower back! Although these are fairly common for me, during pregnancy the hormones loosen up your muscles, I have never had this happen while I was sleeping!!! It feels like someone is pinching you but deep down and in a much larger space, it doesn't go away no matter how you position yourself and if you don't take anything for it then after a few days becomes achy.

Finally today, Tuesday it was feeling a wee bit better so I managed to take a walk with Harry to get some lunch. It's amazing how just getting out of the house for a short while makes you feel so much better :) 
Hoping I don't have a chain reaction like I did earlier in the pregnancy and get one after the other! 

We have our next appointment tomorrow so will be interested to see if all this fluid loss is just from the one wee babe. We will also get our results back from both the urine test and the blood test. Assuming that because they didn't call me on Friday all should be okay. 

In bed early tonight as I was awake from 4am with an over active mind!!!!


............. Okay so now I apparently have grumbly guts :( rushing to the loo is not my idea of fun!!!


Anyways, not sure who our Dr will be tomorrow but hopefully the one we have seen most as she knows our story best. Should give my Gp a call and fill her in.

Hope everyone has a peaceful night tonight!

Xx B&S 

No comments:

Post a Comment