Thursday 29 August 2013

Second emergency trip!

8th August 2013

Just about to go to bed at 9:40pm and feel a gush...... Yup off to emergency again!

I felt and heard a pop like what I heard when my waters broke with Harry. My fear was that the waters had now ruptured around baby 'a' :(

This trip went much more smoothly as my mil took Harry and we waited only an hour before the amazing triage nurse managed to get us a bed in maternity instead of in emergency which we would have had to wait for hours for!

Great experience up there as we were treated like humans rather than a number and waited in comfort for the drs who were delivering a baby that moment. After half an hour a scan was done to confirm that both babies were just fine albeit the absence of water around baby 'b'. The waters may have been pooling from baby 'b' and its thought they may have just nudged past baby a and out into the open.

A sigh of relief was breathed by us both and we managed to get I to bed by 2am :)

Still the wait continues.....

No comments:

Post a Comment