Monday 23 September 2013

Pre-Scan nerves

23rd September 2013

You know that feeling you get deep down in the pit of your stomach when you suddenly realise that something you have been waiting a long time for is right at your doorstep?...
Well that's me right now! Always at night but this time I also realised that I am far more nervous than I thought.

Context?.... Our 20week scan!

We have finally reached a point I thought we would never get to but I am happy/reluctant to say that tomorrow we are at half way through baking our two darling buns!!!!!
The reason I say reluctant is that every time I get excited about a scan, something always goes wrong. Be it no fluid, bright bowel or fluid on the brain, something is always different and not quite right. Of course we always hope for the best but in the back of your mind all you really want is for everything to finally be okay.

Tomorrow at 2pm we head for our 20week scan at the Hospital and hopefully will get a lot more information about both babies and hopefully a better idea of where we are headed.

Twenty weeks also means no more LIMBO!!!!!! This pleases me greatly as we will now be taken in by the assessment centre should anything go awry instead of toddling off to emergency without the slightest idea why anything pregnancy related would be told to wait for almost an entire day...

Still leaking a lot but now it's not just when I am sleeping its also when sitting too so I guess there are no winners now and it will just have to be debt with accordingly.

On another note our wee Harry will be 10 months old tomorrow and in the last few days has started crawling, standing and saying dad dad dad! I am very much looking onward to the day when all our beautiful children can play together. Although there is a chance they might not even meet, I hold this thought and darling picture close to my heart.

Until tomorrow my family, friends and supporters!

Xx B&S 

No comments:

Post a Comment